Friday, February 27, 2009

Voting For A City Councilman Has Never Been So Fun! Spencer Phelps Unleashes his Campaign Website on Marion!

Playing serious gamesmanship with Marion County's Republican party so that he will meet the incumbant Democrat head-tohead should not mislead you! Spencer Phelps is here to win, and have a damn good time doing it! Please check out: www.spencerphelpsdotcom.com. Who says smaller government, lower taxes and more freedom cannot be done in style? I cannot wait to see what Spencer dreams up for a fundraiser this summer! I know I'm in!

1 comment:

  1. I totally "stole" the design from Mr. Stipe. I still have to get some nice pictures for it before I start advertising it. Thanks for the help Sean, and thanks for the shout out, "Butch"!

    Spencer

    ReplyDelete