Sunday, June 14, 2009

Marcus Johnston will participate in the Ohio’s 2nd Congressional District

Marc is one of those candidates that make one want to move into their district! To quote Marc, “Voters deserve a choice other than Republican or Democrat. Americans won't support Libertarians unless they see us on the ballot for more than Presidential campaigns. When we're represented on the ticket at all levels, then we'll be taken seriously as a political force, and have a chance to change this country's government for the better. I want to be a part of pushing America in that direction by getting my name on the ballot for 2010. Unless people are willing to run third party, voters will keep electing the same two parties every year. Americans deserve better.”

Having Libertarian views is important, but Marcus backs up his positions with his lifetime of experience. Marc writes, “I'm a former high school / middle school teacher, so I understand the problems that are facing our schools today. As a husband and a father, I relate to the difficulties that families are facing in regards to day care, taxes, and pressures against working couples. Having worked several jobs between teaching, I know the difficulties in getting and staying employed. In that respect, I am no different than many hard-working Americans, and I want to let them know they have someone who wants to ease the government restrictions that limit their life.”

Marc has filled out his treasurer documents, so we are sure to see him in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment