Friday, April 3, 2009

Nicolas Lehmkule Joins the Youth Surge in the LPO

Nicholas Lehmkule will be fighting to represent Ohio’s 70th district in 2010. I’m sure Nicolas won’t mind if I quote directly from his application to run for office. It reads: “First off, thank you for taking your time to consider me. I hope you really will. I am Nicolas R. Lehmkuhle, I am 26 years old and I would like to run for either U.S. House of Representatives or the Ohio House of Representatives. It is high time to get people in office that are going to actually do what is best for the people they are representing rather than what is best for themselves. I obtained my Bachelors of Science in Education from The Ohio State University, which basically means I paid a lot of money for a piece of paper. I am currently a Manager in Training with Walgreens Pharmacy in the Dayton, OH district. I have held leadership roles my whole life. I grew up poor but have made the most of my life thus far with hard work and dedication. I am the best at everything I set my sights on. I'm tired of the corruption, greed and the unconstitutionalism that is being displayed by the members of Congress now.” We couldn’t agree more and we wish Nicolas well in his campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment